Sunday, March 4

Lousy board, problem stairs...


So we did spend the weekend working on the light interaction… Tommi is learning how to make the Arduino board work, but it’s really difficult, he had to learn it from scratch in the last few days. We made some progress though. I’m still designing more pieces for the Comic.

I had to decide to quit the Swimmer turns to Goddess installation, so I can have time for the others. Maybe I can do something with it later? Well, and I think Teijo also didn't have the time to help me with it anyway.

Also I just realized, maybe a bit too late, that the layout of the stage and different areas will not be accessible to people with restricted mobility, since we have several stairways but no ramp alternatives. Actually the ramps were mentioned at the beginning of the stage design process but somewhere along the way the issue was dropped since we would have to build them, there was none already available. We will talk to the Lume technicians and see what can still be done.

No comments: